PROFILE

SEARCH

Monday, April 28, 2014

Review: fashion.mysmartprice.com


Hi all. Hope everyone is rocking the summers:-))
I love shopping online and I browse everything from apparel to lifestyle products. Recently,I stumbled upon the website mysmartprice.com and was amazed by the  product range it offered. A user friendly website, Mysmartprice  is a platform that has wide variety of products from electronics, clothing, books,health and personal care products and many more.

Fashion is their latest addition and in short period they have come up with a cool and descent collection worth checking. Coming from the technical background I check the quality of website and found the search engine to be very powerful. The variety of option the it threw while searching for "crop top"was too good.Easy Filters and save for later"are some of the features of the website.

Pros: it's a one stop online shopping destination. Mysmartprice definitely has the widest range of fashion product and is very user friendly and offers browsing pleasure.

Cons: Wish it was more visually appealing as being a fashion stylist I get critical  about the looks and visual. Wish it had more filters and categories in the fashion section.

Check the look I created.I am in love with crops and midi this season. Let me know how you like the look:-) and also your shopping experience at fashion.mysmartprice .Happy Shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment